AA Gold Dealer Care Guarantee's
Offered As Standard For 6 Months With Majority Of Vehicles
We offer as Standard a 6 Month AA Gold Dealer Guarantee that comes with a claim limit of £1000 per single claim.
We offer Upgraded Dealer Guarantees that could cover you for the retail value of your car for up to 36 months for the equivalent of £12 per month!
What is the Dealer Care Extended Guarantee?
The selling dealer has certain responsibilities under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 to deliver your new vehicle as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The aim of the Guarantee is to give you the opportunity to extend the dealers guarantee to help protect you against the cost of faults that may develop after delivery of your vehicle. The Dealer Guarantee is administered on behalf of the selling dealer by AA Warranty, Warranty House, Savile Street East, Don Valley, Sheffield, S4 7UQ.
Wear and Tear No claim will be rejected on the grounds of wear and tear where the vehicle has covered less than 60,000 and is under 5 years old at the time of the claim.
1. AA Warranty acts as administrator for all aspects of the Guarantee on behalf of the selling dealer.
2. The Guarantee is in addition to your legal rights and is not to be substituted for the selling dealer’s responsibility under the The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
3. The selling dealer’s obligation under the Guarantee will be limited to the claim limit as stated on the Schedule. Where a claim limit is retail value, it will be understood as being the retail value of the vehicle at the time of the claim, taking into account the mileage and condition adjustments as recommended in Glass’s Guide.
4. If you or anyone acting on your behalf make any claim knowing it to be false or fraudulent in any respect, the Guarantee shall be deemed null and void and you will be required to repay all sums paid in respect of any previous false or fraudulent claims. Legal action will be taken to recover costs and damages.
5. The selling dealer under the Guarantee will not accept responsibility in respect of any costs that might be included by any other Guarantee, Insurance, Warranty or manufacturer’s recall campaigns.
6. It is the responsibility of the Guarantee holder to understand all warning lights and gauges and ensure they are operating correctly at all times. No responsibility will be accepted for drive on damage, neglect or abuse of any kind.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for resultant damage to, or caused by components listed as excluded items in this document, attributable to the faulty repair or servicing of the vehicle, use of an incorrect grade or type of fuel or oil, faults found during routine maintenance or servicing or progressive failures.
8. Any third party claims, resultant losses, bodily injury, road hazard or fire damage claims or losses occurring as a direct result of impact damage are not included by this Extended Guarantee.
9. No refund or part return of payment is available under this Dealer Care Extended Guarantee. The Dealer Care Extended Guarantee cannot be transferred to another vehicle or new owner.
10. The geographical limits of the Guarantee is the United Kingdom except for use as described under ‘Continental Use’.
11. No liability will be accepted for faults caused by wear and tear, accident or impact damage, freezing, overheating, intrusion of foreign or harmful matter including water ingress, corrosion, neglect or abuse, lack of servicing, lack of lubrication or antifreeze, inadequate or interrupted supply of lubricant, gradual deterioration or replacement of components which have reached the end of their effective working lives.
12. Payment for parts and labour on parallel, grey and non U.K. specification imported vehicles will be restricted to the equivalent nearest U.K. specification. AA Warranty accept no liability for the lack of availability of parts or excessive delivery times.